Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Finding My Way Back Almost Finished

For those of you who read Finding My Escape, I just wanted to let you know that the sequel, Finding My Way Back is half finished! *Cue applause*  The target deadline for the completion of the first draft is April 24, 2013, my mother's birthday.  Kind of fitting since I finished Finding My Escape on my dad's birthday back in 2011.  Look for an announcement regarding the release date in a couple of weeks.  *Hint: I'm shooting for early summer.

Anyway, for those of you who have been patient enough to hang in there with me, I wanted to thank you.  And if you haven't read it, yet, you can get it for $2.99 at Amazon.com or Smashwords.com.   The third and final segment will (hopefully) be out by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment