Saturday, March 16, 2013

Thinking of trying a new look....

I've been playing around with a lot of fun things lately, including Pinterest so I thought it was probably time I revive the blog and possibly go for a new look.  I'm still learning, so I'm sure it will take some time to get this looking as professional as I'd like, but here it is.
I'm starting with a new picture.  That's actually me on the glass overlook of the Sears Tower.  (Yes, I know it's not the Sears Tower anymore, but the actual name escapes me at the moment.)

So what look do you think works best for a blog?  Simple, elegant? 

I welcome your input!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so classy. I need to rethink my colors. I'm a teacher and I go for the apple look WAY Too often!LOL! (Reds and greens) Following you since the pinning party that Tammie Hosted today!Jacqueline Kimball

    ReplyDelete